Welcome to Dianka's world. Be nice here. Thank you! +Follow | Dashboard
Diary Of Dianka
Phrase
Friday, July 15, 2016 Friday, July 15, 2016 0 comments




The reason why i loved literature and classic books because of phrase in every structure contains deep meaning. Sometimes i wonder which books from our generation will be considered as classics in the future.

Labels:


Librocubicularist



Hey , you're welcoming here . This is my official bloggie . All in this blog is Mine. Blog consists of daily rants like what I do and what I like. Totally boring, so I'd suggest you click the 'x' at the top right corner of your screen

Profile
Stuff



Gotcha!



Memories



Credits

This layout is best viewed in Google Chrome
Thanks to :

My Treasure

Cerpen
Catatan Pribadi
Desain
Kutipan
Misteri
Motivasi
Manajemen
Romansa
Untaian Kata