Welcome to Dianka's world. Be nice here. Thank you! +Follow | Dashboard
Diary Of Dianka
Random
Monday, February 12, 2018 Monday, February 12, 2018 0 comments

Pegiat seni dalam suatu rentang waktu akan merindukan desiran hasrat di dalam dirinya. Merasa hampa dan kosong seolah habis inspirasi. Dan, akan tiba pula masanya karena terlalu terpaku dengan hasil yang sempurna, seringkali mengabaikan esensi dari seni itu sendiri. Seolah kehilangan jati diri..

Labels: ,


A Little Note

Hello~ you're welcoming here. This is my official diary . All in this blog is mine. Blog consists of daily rants like what I do and what I like. Totally boring, so I'd suggest you click the 'x' at the top right corner of your screen

Profile
Stuff


Memories



Credits

This layout is best viewed in Chrome
Thanks to :

My Treasure

Buku
Cerpen
Islam
Desain
Kutipan
Motivasi
Manajemen
Untaian Kata
Catatan Pribadi