Welcome to Dianka's world. Be nice here. Thank you! +Follow | Dashboard
Diary Of Dianka
Nicholas Spark - Dear John Quotes
Friday, July 15, 2016 Friday, July 15, 2016 0 comments



# Quotes from John Tyree

"If hers are stars in the night time sky. 
Mine are the haunted empty spaces in between. 
And unlike her, I’ve been burdened by questions I’ve asked myself a thousand times..
since the last time we were together. 
Why did I do it? 
And would I do it again? 
It was I, you see..
 who ended it."

"When her eyes met mine, I felt something click, like a key turning in a lock. Believe me, I’m no romantic. And while I’ve heard all about love at first sight, I’ve never believed in it, and I still don’t. But even so, there was something there, something recognizably real, and I couldn’t look away.."

"Passion is passion. It’s the excitement between the tedious spaces, and it doesn’t matter where it’s directed.  It can be coins or sports or politics or horses or music or faith . . . the saddest people I’ve ever met in life are the ones who don’t care deeply about anything at all.  Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there’s nothing to make it last.."

"I liked being alone with her, and I wanted to see more of her. Not just tonight, but tomorrow and the next day. Everything-from the easy way she laughed to her wit to her obvious concern for others- struck me as fresh and desirable. Then again, spending time with her also made me realize how lonely I’d been. I hadn’t admitted that to myself, but after just two days with Savannah, I knew it was true.."

"Time is relative. I know I’m not the first to realize it and far from the most famous, and my realization had nothing to do with energy or mass or the speed of light or anything else Einstein might have postulated. Rather, it had to do with the drag of hours while I waited for Savannah.."

 “I was thinking that I wished you’d been with me the last couple of days. I mean, I enjoyed getting to know everyone better. We ate lunch together, and the dinner last night was a lot of fun, but it just felt like something was wrong, like I was missing something. It wasn’t until I saw you walking up the beach that I realized it was you.”

 “You have no idea how much the last few days have meant to me. Meeting you has been the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I love you..

 “That’s because I already cried about it, remember? Besides, it’s not like I’ll never see you again. That’s what I finally realized. Yeah, it’ll be hard, but life moves fast-we’ll see each other again. I know that. I can feel that. Just like I can feel how much you care for me and how much I love you. I know in my heart that this isn’t over, and that we’ll make it through this. Lots of couples do. Granted, lots of couples don’t, but they don’t have what we have.” 

"I had no idea where we were. All I knew was that I wanted to turn around and go back home, to be in the place I was meant to be. ."

"When I think of you and me and what we shared, I know it would be easy for others to dismiss our time together as simply a by-product of the days and nights spent by the sea, a “fling” that, in the long run, would mean absolutely nothing. That’s why I don’t tell people about us. They wouldn’t understand, and I don’t feel the need to explain, simply because I know in my heart how real it was. When I think of you, I can’t help smiling, knowing that you’ve completed me somehow. I love you, not just for now, but for always, and I dream of the day that you’ll take me in your arms again.."


# Quotes from Savannah Lynn Curtis

“He doesn’t have to talk to be proud of you. He might be the kind of father who shows it in other ways.”  

“My dad always said that when you’re struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it’s just as hard as what you’re going through.”

 “I know. But . . . I’m not perfect, either. In the end, it’s only God’s judgment that matters, and I’ve learned enough to know that no one can presume to know the will of God."

"I didn't want to fall in love with anyone. I wasn't ready for that. I've been through that once, and afterwards I was a mess. I know it's different, but you'll be leaving in just a few days and all this will be over. . .I'll be a mess again."

Labels: ,


A Little Note

Hello~ you're welcoming here. This is my official diary . All in this blog is mine. Blog consists of daily rants like what I do and what I like. Totally boring, so I'd suggest you click the 'x' at the top right corner of your screen

Profile
Stuff


Memories



Credits

This layout is best viewed in Chrome
Thanks to :

My Treasure

Buku
Cerpen
Islam
Desain
Kutipan
Motivasi
Manajemen
Untaian Kata
Catatan Pribadi