Welcome to Dianka's world. Be nice here. Thank you! +Follow | Dashboard
Diary Of Dianka
Dianka's Wedding Song Playlist (Someday.....)
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 Tuesday, March 21, 2017 0 comments




  • Western :

# Ariana Grande - My Everything
# Asher Book - Try
# Asher Book - Ordinary People
# Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You
# Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me
# Craig David - Unbelievable
# David Archuletta - To Be With You
# David Archuleta - You're My Song
# Haley Reinhart - Can't Help Fallin in Love With You
# Hugh Grant & Haley Bannet - A Way Back Into Love
# Jason Mraz - I'm Yours (from the Cassanova Sessions)
# Lifehouse - You and Me
# Mandy Moore ft Zachary Levi - I See The Light
# Mandy Moore - Only Hope
# MYMP - Especially For You
# New Empire - A Little Braver
# PussyCatDolls - Stickwitu
# Switchfoot - Only Hope


  • Indonesia :

# Arlan - Good Morning Love
# Anji - Dia
# Andra & The Backbone - Sempurna
# Andra & The Backbone - Tak Ada yang Bisa
# Gaby - Begitu Indah
# Isyana Sarasvati - Kau Adalah
# Maudy Ayunda - Perahu Kertas
# Maliq & d'Essentials - Dia
# Sheila on 7 - Anugrah Terindah Yang Pernah Ku Miliki
# Tulus - Teman Hidup
# The Overtunes - Sayap Pelindungmu
# The Overtunes - Jatuh Dari Surga
# The Overtunes - Dunia Bersamamu
# The Overtunes - I Still Love You


  • Korean :

# Crush - Beautiful
# Kim Sejeong - Flower Road
# Standing Egg - I'll Pick You Up

Labels: ,


Librocubicularist



Hey , you're welcoming here . This is my official bloggie . All in this blog is Mine. Blog consists of daily rants like what I do and what I like. Totally boring, so I'd suggest you click the 'x' at the top right corner of your screen

Profile
Stuff



Gotcha!



Memories



Credits

This layout is best viewed in Google Chrome
Thanks to :

My Treasure

Cerpen
Catatan Pribadi
Desain
Kutipan
Misteri
Motivasi
Manajemen
Romansa
Untaian Kata