Welcome to Dianka's world. Be nice here. Thank you! +Follow | Dashboard
Diary Of Dianka
The CEO Difference
Saturday, July 16, 2016 Saturday, July 16, 2016 0 comments


"Your brain believes what you tell it, and if you take a negative perspective, your brain supports it. If you take a positive, constructive perspective, your brain supports that instead.. 

 That is true of your perspective toward yourself as well as towards others.."

The CEO Difference, page 25

Labels:


Librocubicularist



Hey , you're welcoming here . This is my official bloggie . All in this blog is Mine. Blog consists of daily rants like what I do and what I like. Totally boring, so I'd suggest you click the 'x' at the top right corner of your screen

Profile
Stuff



Gotcha!



Memories



Credits

This layout is best viewed in Google Chrome
Thanks to :

My Treasure

Cerpen
Catatan Pribadi
Desain
Kutipan
Misteri
Motivasi
Manajemen
Romansa
Untaian Kata